[Community] Where oh where is geos.dll
Ari Simmons
2014-04-09 02:36:27 UTC
import shapely
HOWEVER
from shapely.geometry import shape
I suspect it is the geos.dll. Even trying to attempt a re-install of
shapely (Shapely-1.2b6) results in an error with "error: can't copy
DLLs\geos.dll' : doesn't exist or not a regular file".

Anybody run into this before....possibly? I'm not sure what to do from
here. I noticed the 'uninstall' warning on the webpage, but that doesn't
seem to correspond with my upgrade attempts....

Thanks,
-Ari
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Sean Gillies